- Message From The President
- Up North
- Union Member Appreciation
- Apprentice Training and Updates
- Continuing Education Classes @ BAC/IMI International Training Center
- Union Night at the Ballpark
- AFL-CIO Community Services and United Way Partnership
- Join the Pennsylvania Labor History Society
- Healthcare Update
- Labor Day Parade 2016
- Update on Membership Dues
- Scholarship Information
- IMI Update
- And more!
Welcome to our website!
Welcome to our website! We are trying to have all the information you are looking for available to you online.
Please use the tabs above to navigate through our site!
If you have any suggestions for the website, please feel free to contact us at the BAC Local 9 Office, 1 (800) 238-0999.
Officers & Field Representatives would like to wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2016.
Please mail dues payments and all other correspondence to:
BAC Local 9 PA
100 Kingston Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
- Apprentice Classes
Apprentice Classes for the Pittsburgh Training Center and Warren/Clarion Chapters are held in the spring and fall. Please contact Kurt Keller to schedule additional training classes. Detailed class schedule information is posted under the APPRENTICESHIP tab above.
- Mega Meetings
Semi-annual Mega Meetings take place in March and September, at the BAC Local 9 PA Union Hall.
Detailed information is posted under the MEETINGS tab above.
- Retirees Breakfast
The Retirees breakfast is held every third Thursday, from March through November. Details are posted under the MEETINGS tab above.
- Investment Consultant attends chapter meetings
Mark Hutter, Investment Consultant, will attend all Chapter meetings at the beginning of each new year. If you have questions regarding your Annuity fund, try to attend the meetings, or contact Mark at 412 540-2303 or email@example.com
- New Rates Effective 7/1/16
PLEASE CLICK ON 'FIND RATES' TO THE LEFT OF THE PAGE TO VIEW THE CURRENT ALLIED CHAPTER RATES.
- ALL CHAPTER MEETINGS TO BE HELD EVERY OTHER MONTH
Please note* All chapter meetings are held EVERY OTHER MONTH on the EVEN numberd months. Check the schedule under the 'CHAPTER MEETINGS' tab.
Try to attend your chapter meetings.