Welcome to our website!
Welcome to our website! We are trying to have all the information you are looking for here at your fingertips.
If you are looking for Medical Reimbursement Forms or Steward Reports, go to the Members tab and scroll down to forms.
Information on classes will be found under the Apprenticeship tab. Check out the 2014 Class schedules.
If you click on the LINKS tab above, you will find links to the Gem Group for more information re: local pensions, Annuity and Health Insurance. You can also find links to The International, International Pension Office, Prescription Solutions, The International Masonry Institute and Erie Construction Council for members who belong to or work in our Erie Chapter.
If you have any suggestions for the website, please feel free to contact us at the BAC Local 9 Office, 1 800 238-0999.
Officers & Field Representatives would like to wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2014.
Please check out the current newsletter or click on DUES under the MEMBERS tab above for the current information on your dues for 2014. Please note that the offer to pay 11 months dues and receive the 12th month free is not in effect any longer. Please send dues payments and all other correspondence to:
BAC Local 9 PA
100 Kingston Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
- Apprentice classes
Apprentice Classes started again in January and this session will be coming to an end shortly. Please contact Kurt Keller to schedule other training classes.
Some of the classes that are available are; Welding, Refractory Familiarization, JAHN/new reatoration Technologies, MSHAW New Miner, Air Barrier Certification, Cross-Craft Trainaing and ICRA. Contact Kurt at 412-825-0923.
- Mega Meetings The next Mega Meeting will be held in September. Details will be posted at a later date.
- Retirees Breakfast continues every 3rd Thursday each month through November The Retirees breakfast is held the third Thursday each month. We suspend the breakfast during the winter months, from November through February. Retiree's Breakfast started up again in March. We're glad to have you back. All retirees are welcome to attend the breakfast, the cost is $10 for an 'all you can eat breakfast'. We would like to encourage more retiree's to attend. Give it a try, hope to see some new faces soon! 412-825-0923.
- Investment Consultant attends chapter meetings Mark Hutter, Investment Consultant attended all Chapter meetings so far except the Warren Chapter. He will attend the Warren Chapter meeting on June 4. He will speak to members about investments and Three Rivers Annuity options. If you are unable to attend and have questions regarding your Annuity, contact Mark at 412 540-2303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Rates Effective 6/1/14
PLEASE CLICK ON 'FIND RATES' TO THE LEFT OF THE PAGE TO VIEW THE CURRENT ALLIED CHAPTER RATES.
- ALL CHAPTER MEETINGS TO BE HELD EVERY OTHER MONTH
Please note* All chapter meetings will be held EVERY OTHER MONTH on the EVEN Numberd months. Check the Schedule under the 'CHAPTER MEETINGS' tab.There is a slight change in the meeting schedule. Since we are due for Chapter Officer Nominations and those nominations are to be held in July as per our Constitution & By-Laws we will cancel all June Chapter meetings except for the Warren Chapter. Nominations will be held at each chapter meeting in July and if elections are deemed necessary they will be held at the chapter meetings in August. The Warren Chapter will have their Chapter meeting in June, since Mark Hutter is scheduled to attend. They will also have a Nomination meeting in July and the August meeting. That will be 3 meetings for the Warren Chapter. A post card with all this information and all dates for each chapter is being mailed out shortly. Please call the office if you have any questions.
Try to attend your chapter meetings.